Medium 12oz, Approz 4" x 1.5"
"Love and Be Loved"
Rose Quartz is the Semi-Precious Gem of Love.
Rose Quartz Is Used For:
- Facilitating a strong spiritual connection with The Divine, earth and the universe
- Pink quartz imparts the warm, loving, feminine energy of the Great Mother
- Discourages feelings of anger, fear, resentment and suspicion
- Brings feelings of hope and restores faith in a benevolent universe
- Reduces stress and tension
- Stabilizes an irregular heart beat and reduces skipped heartbeats and palpitations
How To Use Rose Quartz:
- Place a rose quartz rocks or carvings throughout the home, especially in areas often used for meditation and prayer.
- Hold a rose quartz stone or carving in one hand while meditating or praying.
- Place a rose quartz rock or statuette in the bedroom to enjoy the warm, nurturing vibrations while sleeping.
Rose Quartz Zodiac Sign
- Libra and Taurus reap special benefits from wearing rose quartz. Pink quartz gemstones strengthen the determination of those born under the sign of Libra. Rose quartz gemstones intensify romantic feelings of individuals born under the sign of Taurus.
Rose Quartz Chakra
Rose quartz benefits extend to the heart chakra and base chakra. Rose quartz rocks open and purify each level of the heart chakra while imparting love’s true essence. A healthy heart chakra improves interactions, encouraging better judgement in what we embrace or reject. It provides clarity in the realm of personal emotions and needs as well as relationships with others and the cyclical nature of these relationships. Pink quartz assists with keeping a healthy base chakra which is at the base of the spine. Spiritual and physical energy levels are controlled by the base chakra. Using rose quartz stones to open the base chakra will result in more spiritual energy and physical strength as well as a better understanding of personal power.